| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tateyama in April is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 150.8mm (5.9in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Tateyama April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tateyama, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tateyama:
- Maebashi, Japan - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) NNW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 132.6 kms (82.4 miles) NNW
- Tokyo, Japan - 77.9 kms (48.4 miles) N
- Kofu, Japan - 141 kms (87.6 miles) WNW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) WNW
- Yokohama, Japan - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) NNW
- Mishima, Japan - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) W
- Ajiro, Japan - 70 kms (43.5 miles) W
- Shizuoka, Japan - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) W
- Oshima, Japan - 52.9 kms (32.9 miles) WSW
- Omaezaki, Japan - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) WSW
- Irozaki, Japan - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) WSW
- Miyakejima, Japan - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SSW